It seems that a number of wallets which might be related to Sam Bankman-Fried’s buying and selling agency, Alameda Analysis, are swapping a number of cryptocurrencies and bridging them to BTC.
- Crypto researcher ErgoBTC took it to Twitter to disclose that wallets related to Alameda Analysis (and marked as such on etherscan) are swapping numerous cryptocurrencies.
- The accounts have been swapping ERC20 tokens, reminiscent of YFI, WETH, AAVE, and others, for ETH and USDT.
- Commenting on the matter was the favored on-chain investigator ZachXBT, who outlined that the tokens are being swapped for BTC.
- He pointed to 4 separate BTC wallets the place the funds have been funneled. On the time of this writing, they include about 48 BTC, presently value barely lower than $800K. It’s additionally fascinating to notice that the BTC has been break up evenly between the 4 addresses.
- Some customers questioned if this could possibly be the work of liquidators within the ongoing Chapter 11 case, however ZachXBT appears skeptical, arguing that they possible received’t be utilizing companies reminiscent of FixedFloat or ChangeNow.