The builders of Gala Video games introduced a significant partnership between the blockchain gaming platform and the favored actors Dwayne Johnson (higher often known as “The Rock”) and Mark Wahlberg.
The value of the entity’s native token – GALA – spiked by almost 70% shortly after the disclosure.
- Gala Video games revealed that it’s going to develop two movies with the Hollywood superstars. The staff mentioned consumers of the film tickets will have the ability to scan a QR code and win digital property.
- The platform additional mentioned that Gala Movie will use GALA as its personal gasoline token.
— Gala Video games (@GoGalaGames) January 9, 2023
- The asset was fast to react to the information, spiking by over 68% (for the previous 24 hours). Nonetheless, its present valuation of round $0.04 is way beneath the all-time excessive of virtually $0.80 registered in November 2021.
- “The Rock” (well-known for enjoying in “Quick and Livid” and “Jumanji”) and Wahlberg (starring in blockbusters like “The Departed” and “The Fighter”) haven’t but commented on their collaboration with Gala Video games.
- Some sources hinted in November that the blockchain platform grew to become a sufferer of a hack.
- The corporate, although, asserted that “every part is okay” and all GALA tokens on Ethereum, in addition to GALA-related property on the GALA bridge, have been secure.
- Nonetheless, the hypothesis negatively affected the USD valuation of the token, which crashed by 90% on some cryptocurrency exchanges in a matter of some days.